Dr. Reina Elnar Carpio
Unlike her short name this young woman has the longest patience in the world. Longest hair, longest pair of legs for a Filipina and the most beautiful smile that every time you meet her your world will brightened up in the gloomiest of day.
I saw her in one of the hospitals walkways when I was visiting a friend. As she stopped to speak to one of her colleagues her voice was carried over to me and it was wonderful to hear a melodious voice, sweet, gentle and re-assuring.
Since then I seemed to find her in every function I go so I have to get to know her. The only daughter of Rene Recibe Carpio of New Washington, Aklan and Juana Elnar-Carpio of Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental.
Her college days were spent in the University of Silliman, in Dumaguete City, taking Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology. She is a Doctor of medicine, Iloilo Doctor’s College of Medicine, Iloilo City. She was also trained in Pediatrics in National Children’s Hospital in Quezon City. She recently passed the Diplomate exam given by the Philippine Pediatrics Society.
For a young woman to get all these achievements under her belt, this is something. Very, young, very shy but very beautiful, and for a slender woman she is quite voluptuous, still single, available and negotiable according to all her friends. Ops! I forgot, her full name is Dr. Reina Elar-Carpio and she is lovable.
Her hobbies are eating (but for a big eater, gee, she is so slim) Stands 5’5 in bare feet) she likes to spend most of her spare time in the internet. Her fondness of exotic food, her fondness of nice clothes, shoes and perfumes (good perfumes huh!) is unbelievable. Guys out there do not be put off by this information. I know my head is in the block as soon as this issue is printed but I will take my chance. It is nice to see Reina losing her cool! Heap, heap, hurray!/TE
No comments:
Post a Comment