Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letter to the editor:

I have for some time now been an avid reader of your column, which I find to be not only informative but also well written. Your title ‘Food for Thought’ is most appropriate because your articles cause me to think about issues which I might otherwise take for granted.

As a nation many of us Filipinos are complacent and tend to take things as they come. I too feel that we as individuals who have the power to shape the future of our country, but in order to do so we need to take an interest in the issues which affect our lives. We also need to learn how to think for ourselves, and your articles afford much needed encouragement. Renaldo R. - Batan

A friend gave me a copy of your newspaper to read whilst waiting for my flight to Manila which was running behind schedule. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your paper and was impressed by both the content and by the lay out. Keep up the good work. Rick Vernon - USA

No comments:

Post a Comment