‘Quotable Quotes’
‘Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean where is it going to end?’ Tom Stoppard
‘A thin woman will get wrinkles sooner than a fat one. So the choice is, “Shall I choose face or figure?” My advice has always been- have a lovely face and sit down.” Barbara Cartland
‘The cry of equality pulls every one down.’ Iris Murdoch
Some weight
During a meeting of a weight loss group. The lecturer stressed the importance of rewarding oneself for a job well done. Each woman was asked what they want when they reach their weight goal- some wants diamond rings, clothes nice holidays.
When it was the turn of my friend, she said, “If I really want something, I just mention it to my husband and he gets it for me.”
The lecturer moved on to the next member, “Sheila,” she asked “what do you want when you reach your goal weight?”
Without hesitation, Sheila replied, “I want her husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment