Saturday, June 18, 2011

THE GOOD LIFE

Taking Pride
Megs S. Lunn

GLOBALIZATION



(From the last issue..con't..) In this age of globalization, it is inevitable that the Filipino will interact with peers and colleagues in the international community.


We can rightfully expect to hear even more accents, even more variations of the English language.


As such, this should spur our youth to even greater heights, to cement our place in the international scene as the most skilled in communicating in the English language.
You have to give it to the Pinoy, we are still the best English speakers on this side of the planet.


So I believe it is time to stand up, stand out, speak proudly as Filipinos and be heard across the globe loud and clear.


I know I did!


Live from the Toastmasters International Conference this is Rico Hizon reporting. Proud to be a Filipino! Proud of our Filipino Diction! Mabuhay ang Pinoy! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!/TE

No comments:

Post a Comment